Monday, February 23, 2009

20th

Knowing that I blogged less these days, it's no suprise that there will inevitably be a lot more things in this one post. More specifically, the 20th post.

Its been.... a week maybe? Ok. So I have seen a lot of things. Maybe I should have known, that even the most hard-headed of people fall to stealthed movements of the tongue. Should I think yet again? Poor is the one who cast off his last coin. On purpose cos he'd rather have a $50 note. Ok.... Some analogy. Some analogy.

To see death, or just plain emo casualties. That's the pirce for my future. That's the price i have to pay for pleasing my father. That's the price for finding out the things that stay unknown. That is the price for self-gain. That's the price for takin a risk. That's the price for science. The price - great loss. For even the weak come, the weak shed their blood and others' too. The sky is never as it was the way I liked it. The colours of red and orange and purple and pink and vermillion i miss. And in the end, a red ocean, bloody and unfishable. The bodies of the fallen, the arrows flying from their bows, they all block my way. The wounded, they need help; the victims they need help; the help I should give (should I?). As I stumble and drown in my lifeblood, I realise the truth that was taught not - I have lost.

No comments: