Monday, February 2, 2009

Chaotic Good

Well, now I FEEL like a JC student now. Yayy.

But the first 2 weeks will HURT. Legs froze up today and fell head over heels. Like my legs turned to stone. 0.o must be somebody's doing 'hint, hint'.

And i think i need to change my blog url soon. Getting bored of it.... And they say im random, SO TRUE! And i like it.. Just as one might like good stuff.
Like good stuff happening to them, lottery, da da da....

And I realised... Fate/stay night IS EDUCATIONAL in some way. Seriously, i am studying two books based on 2 characters. Medea and Cu Chulainn. or Caster and Lancer. No Perseus vs Medusa though. It would have been too gory. =(

I would be writing a poem, but im lazy and uninspired. Oh, and poetry isnt soppy and all mushy. there are people who do overkill on the mushiness. Same as how i overkilled on the cheng yu in chinese compo last year for mid year. Epic failed. Lolol... But this year i will resolve to not epic fail anything. But i will have other agendas, so please, people, =D, Lay back on calling me a book worm. Hehehe.

No comments: