Friday, April 3, 2009

Night



What exactly did I see? What did my overactive eyes and heart do? What did they pick up? It's dark here. It's always dark. All important things I do, all done at night. Always dark. But, isnt darkness a creation by the Maker and Engineer of Life as we knew it? It isnt bad. But it is associated with less than good things. I don't know.

Yesterday on my way home, I fell asleep on the bus after i got on. I dreamt of an inescapable destiny where all good promise counts to nothing. I dreamt, of being led to my unwanted looming destiny while I weakly - or not at all - resisted. An eternity, or so it will seem, with something low, low indeed? I am being cruel, yeah. Could I help it? Could anybody help it? Maybe its because of others' being busy. I don't know. I fled without finding out. The same way he 'sort of fled' and threw himself into battle, into duels; hoping to have something to stand with. An association with heroism. What is the point of heroics? You just need to save someone. That makes you a hero too. Selfish maybe, but a hero still.

No comments: