Friday, July 3, 2009

The connections between sickness and vigor.

I'm pumped with some blogging spirit for now.

And pumped with chaotic, stormy, beat-heavy music. Here's the topic. I must admit, copyright crap that I dont care about. Well, I have a slightly different view. Well, you'd best understand, for your own good. I knew, I did know. Maybe when things all go according to plan, when eyes are opened. Then, i shall see the renenging. It's not a bad thing. Blame my random caffiene-fuelled imagination. It's been supplying me with words to write, but at the same time, it's tearing me up all the same.

But, I really felt like putting in these quotes (by various imaginary people) below. I think they're cool and emotional. But those quotes will be a long way to come. I hope they'll come quickly as I write. Think of it as a movie trailer, with these lines coming in order listed below, with cool music playing.

"So this is what I've become... I've betrayed my love with evil deeds."

"I... caused more hurt than help... forgive me..."

"Cheer up. I'm sure this will blow over in time. I'll stake everything on it. I promise to see my friend recover completely. Won't you?"

"Long time no see..."

"You..."

"I can't take it anymore..."

"Whatever. I'm keeping this oath till I die."

"Stop! Stop! Stop! STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!"

"I don't want.. to die like this..."

No comments: