Saturday, July 4, 2009

Go for the COMA!

It seems that I'm standing in the middle of some sandstorm and all the sand and stuff is blowing about.. It's been happening in my dreams recently. Emo stuff that is. Is it a representation of my cold detachment? I've caught myself staring blankly with some cold gleam that says.... 'the past sucks. i don't care now.'

It's not too long off. Would anyone bother?? NO~ cuz.... cuz..... #@$%@%@#@*%*^!^)*(^)(^@*()%*(%&*@%&^@&%^&*%*@%&*^@$%*^@^*%. something's gone, it totally is. Hahahaha.

I am so done here.

Would that i really did follow up to that... would that i really did.

Thank you.

That was a sword. not a word, it's a sword. and its AN ALL NEW IMPROVED SWORD WITH TWO EDGES FOR TWICE THE VIOLENCE. me and abstract, just go REALLY WELL.

No comments: