Monday, July 27, 2009

Tissue paper-thin

Well, this is it. 1 year has passed. And so, I wish happy anniversary. No gifts in particular save for downing 3 bottles of green tea (at MY cost, so doesn't count as a gift), and also got 'scolded' a fair deal by the rest of the Quartet. And others too. Bring on the scolding... I'm jaded and cynical. Blame my low luck rating - E. That accounts for all the bad shit that happened since 17/09/1992. honestly, i shouldnt even be here, existing.

The nature of one's origins, or at least their motivations and guiding principles. Consider mine - Detachment. the nature of death (of the soul/heart) is something some people have explored. At least for the darker ones. Besides happy anniversary, I must too wish happy 1st birthday to my evil, yin split-personality. Or birthday is a little inaccurate, so let it be happy 1st freedom anniversary.

No comments: