Sunday, August 9, 2009

haeppie~~~~~ PFFFT.

Wouldnt you like to know what I did on national day last year? Pffft. I watched the parade, as any singaporean would. The question is: what was i doing during all those commercial breaks? I'll tell you: I was being watched. And i stupidly let it remain as such!

Looking back on it, I'd say it was a terrible time for me. But i suppose times are viewed as how one chooses to see them. The gist of this is that people see things differently. So, as I saw, there wasnt any silicon dioxide and aluminium, or copper, or titanium. (blame my taking chem hl) Since it was such, I took the road less travelled by. And it has made all the difference. (That is english hl for you. english hl ftw.) I am so sorry. Ahh, shallow me. The deep,sentiMENTAL, poet/writer/mangaka actually isnt so deep after all, at this rate. Ah well. wish me luck, and I'll wish you luck. Do me a favour, and I'll do you a favour. But....

love me, and i'm sorry i cant. it occured to me that you like what i like, but you didnt have what i liked.

look on the bright side. the martian alien might be better, ya know. he might protect you with his uber-cool RAY GUN...haha.

Happy national day.

(dan happy king ma to kung fu cheers)

Enjoy them FIREWERKZ.

No comments: