Sunday, September 13, 2009

I could've, would've liked to spend the rest of my day there. Strange how that place brought me some distant, and somewhat hurting memories I had, but that place was now erased of them, how peculiar. Really. Happiness is specific to people, like enzymes. You cant give person A's happiness to person B and expect person B to be happy. Sometimes it is not complementary, a person's happiness to the other. People who are too high up in the happiness then would not have known where to find me. It's cos I'm in a place they can't reach. A place they'd never know how, and even want to go. And while I was in there, the stereo flared a song that has been pretty special to me the last 3 months. All it takes is a little magic to change one's perceptions of a place long ago chucked into your bad memories. I'd like to come again.

No comments: