Thursday, September 24, 2009

To talk theism

Letters behind posters are easier hidden than the sinful act of typing for leisure.

Everyone knows that typing for fun isn't sinful; I was sarcastic, duh. But my latest chapter got corrupted, and had to delete before it made anyhing worse. Sigh. It's not even backed up yet...

I don't quite know if that's how anyone wanted things to turn out as. But, if anything I kept imaginining it would end up like what it said in the French post.

My prayer: If things are going well let them stay that way, oh thank you very much for the very much better fortunes. Amen.

And for those who have fallen and feel sad/lost/bullied:

Wish the very same to you too.

Don't we just all wanna enjoy? When this crazy, insecurity-inducing, life-wrecking mess is all over, everybody MUST ENJOY SOMETHING AND ENJOY IT GOOD.

No comments: