Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

With this blog post, the light of my world is gone thus. But should it be a big deal? It's Halloween after all. Monsters are supposed to roam the night XD.. I'm packing my scissors and anything sharp to bed tonight.


^
Welcome to Acerbia.

I had, for a while, to live by this code of neutrality. It's part of living in Acerbia, a little country landlocked (and encircled) in the middle of Greater Pervertia, Bimbotia, and the Flagrancis Ultima Publius Demonstratum of Arcadia. It is as follows:

"I am a patron of this play, however unwilling, not an actor. I may cheer the cast, the stage itself is forbidden to me." - Well said by a fellow cynic.

I am loath of my greatest gift, likewise. Clue: it's got to do with life.

I lift my teacup and say: Cheers to new light, should i be blessed such.

If not... there is still a big empty house with a Victorian study to look forward to sequestering myself within. for eternity... fo shame, and fo knowledge and more fine tea.

I'm thinking of a poem to be released... My blend of 18th century Romantic and Gothic mixed together.

No comments: