Sunday, October 11, 2009

not living it down

I could not read that down without feeling some kind of hurt... its not fair. yes. i remember still. it was... it was.... never mind. nobody really wants to hear, no? To fawn, promises must be broken... how enlightening. nobody to eat their heart out save mine. does everything just break and die just in front of my eyes? I came, I saw, I had a fit. I wanted to kill.

Yet again, another quiz proves me so.....


These Characters are often as loving,caring, gentle, innocent, and delicate. Yet, when their love for someone is rejected or if another person gets in the way of their love. They start to display a more obsessive and/or psychotic side of their personality. Often attempting to get rid of or even kill the person they loved and/or the person or thing who came between their love. At times will even commit suicide. A tsundere are almost considered the opposite of a Yandere character. Ex: Katsura Kotonoha and Saionji Sekai from School Days, Fuyou Kaede from SHUFFLE!, Sonozaki Shion from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and Lucy from Elfen Lied are some examples of this growing character type.

No comments: