Monday, November 23, 2009

A man's home is not his castle. Heck, it's not even a home at all.

I sincerely hope to be left alone. I sincerely hope to be myself. I sincerely hope to have no violence between us both.

But alas, why then am I armed to the teeth in my own home? Having two pairs of scissors concealed on person, as if i'm some sort of hunter. Having to devise my Houdini-esque escape plans out of my own home. A trail to escape through my own house set with 'conveniently' placed household items to stall the offensive advance towards me so that I may escape. Why all this?

It's f**king because you hate the humanities. To slam down humanities, but uplift and glorify the sciences. I dont know how it makes sense. How I am swearing now... because its beyond frustrating.

You say : Render unto Ceaser (actually you right???)

I do not render. I render to God what's His, and that's all at that.

Let He who is without sin cast the first stone. John Chp 8 V 7

So why are you so quick to anger and attack?

Only He has no sin. Will he throw the stone? But cue His grace. No stones to be thrown by Him.

I truly am a person of questionable morals, given my... 'tendencies'. But I have my codes as well as any other self-respecting genteelman.

"Cast in the name of the Lord - Ye Not Guilty."

I do have a right to self-defense, as all humans equally are courtesy of God. I am not guilty of any possible hurt to an attacker, but I hold back as much as I can. I may respect and condone voluntary hurt or even manslaughter in the cause of self-denfense, but life is sacred. I see no justification for bullying, or harm to an innocent and defenceless. Justify thy action well.

No comments: