Friday, December 4, 2009

apt



Aptly named is my blog and blogskin. Thanks very much, IcedOtaku!

And aptly named. Weak is the hollow shell that is me, and all is weak. It is this emptiness that has me in a strange state of serenity and calmness as I see bad things happen around me. And yet... I tenaciously fight on, for that is my nature, and all that happens around me. I know this is weird. It's like triad wars in Kowloon, where one has to fight for their lot. Has this upbringing and permeating air of violence established itself in me? Or just a Cantonese thing?

Or is this United Independent Personalities? Existing simultaneously, each having their own unique will, and on top of that one's actions are coordinated. That sort of complex personality shouldn't be called a dissociated identity, but rather united independent personalities.

...Is that how the 'yan' comes about in 'yandere'?

I have truly been born in the wrong century. Wherefore art the days of honour gone?

No comments: