Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kizuato

Ever the historian, I was doing the usual text study, but apparently careless me missed out, or plain forgot some things.

And how i laughed. Not the hearty laughter that I hear too often, and have too little of. Sardonic, self-deprecating laughter at the irony.

To scream Ho Yay!
To qoute half a title by Dan Brown,
-only to disappear.
Coming to terms with several differences,
Making a strong stand,
And how justly is the reward given.
And then, an attempt to reach out...
Things are fine... but another conflict comes.
And for safety's sake, voluntary exile.
And people question their domestic choices, and the dream i once had goes to oblivion.
A cornered rat does not go down without a fight.
Lash, and the hand is bitten thus.
An uneasy peace exists, not only in my own home but others.
Squick. More squick. Why so? Has it been so long? Why wont it stop!?!?!?
And a nightmare i hope will never see.
But, even as I saw the turn so long ago, I see a possible redemption...

I do not know, after all people do change, in more ways than some thought possible.

I don't like weak people.
I don't like sick people.

No comments: