Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Murder Study 2

Well, got it at last, subs and all.
watched it this afternoon, and I cried thrice. It's quite sad, some parts...
Nevertheless, never failed to disappoint. Epic as the rest, yet with the most psychological character development and romantic development.
And the hardcore romantic that is me just has to go watch it.

Yay Rakkyo!!!
and awwwwww....












And the theme song, likely intended to be from Shiki's point of view:
seventh heaven by Kalafina

utatte hoshii
shizuka na ai no kotoba
nai teitanoha
anata noseijanakute
yoru no nakani kie te itta
awayuki ni wakare wo tsuge tano

yami no naka kara kiko eta mune no kodou ga
yatto itami wo watashi ni oshie tekureta
o kono kizu ni kuchizuke te
hakanaku fureau yubi wo
hanasa naideite
zutto

konnani akaru i sekai he
kimi ga watashi wo tsure te kita
mabushiku te mabushiku te
nanimo mie nai
hikari no naka

tsuyoku dakishimeteite
kogoe ta toiki wo wake ai
anata to watashi no
nagori no yuki ga toke te

soreha yume noyouna
hibi no naka
anata ga waratteru
soredakedeii
o tada soba ni iru kara

mou hitori janai
zutto
futari de iku
mahoroba

utatte hoshii
kimi no boku no
yoru no asa no

umi no
sora no shirabe

and translations:

I want you to sing
The quiet words of love
Why I cried
Wasn't because of you
But that you announced our parting in the light snow
That was vanishing into the night

The heartbeats of a chest that I heard from within the darkness
Finally taught me of pain
Please kiss my wounds
Please don't let your fingers
That touch me briefly leave me
Ever

You brought me
Into a world this bright
It's too glaring, it's too glaring
I can't see anything
Within the light

Please embrace me tightly
Share our frozen breaths
Melt the snow that remains
In you and me

It's that within
The dreamlike days
You're laughing
I'm fine with just that
Because you're simply by my side

I'm not alone anymore
Forever
We'll go together
To Arcadia

I want you to sing
Your, my
The night's, the morning's

The sea's

The sky's tune

Happy days for Shiki and Mikiya...
Awwwwwwh.....
warm, fuzzy feeling even if i'm not so happy here...
I'll just dream then...

No comments: