Wednesday, December 9, 2009

...not nothing heart



No english subs for murder study 2 yet....

So no thrills for me... i cannot wait to see that antagonist get comeuppance....

Though my Clairvoyance is ranked D, and another's as C, it's apparent enough.... And i understand, maybe, however much it cuts. Concessions and scrifices are everybodys' to make. Who am I to? But i have crazy vivid dreams... Junkies... and Russian libraries... i saw tears and rage and swells...





Ahnenerbe

From a tiny cosy cafe, the light streams through the tints. It's European-styled, which I like, and that adds to the atmosphere. I can forget my recent troubling encounters in the Russian library there. I sip my coffee and enjoy the aroma. The sky has cleared, and I can see the other side of the street. I see a hand, too. I've got to go. Now that the coffee is finished, I check my boots, put on my jacket, and get up from my seat. I take one last look at the cafe, my last look for the day, before I return for their fragrant coffee soon. That cafe is my sanctum, the refuge in those times of your life. This one in particular is for relieving that issue in the Russian library just hours ago. I wave to the barrista, and I've just got two waves, one before, and one upon leaving. Without a word, I turned behind facing the exit door. I turned the knob of the door leading to the streetpath.



微笑してあなたとのちょうどあることおよびもらうことは私を幸せにさせた。



それは私が不安だったのに、私に心の安らぎを持って来た。



あなたとあなたとのちょうどあることおよび歩くことは私を幸せにさせた。



私達が一緒になかったのに、一緒にある。



それらは実際におぼろげな日の跡である。

No comments: