Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Full Cycle

2 years.

2 years ago, i was left in a daze. I remember being spaced out and basically doing a crap job. and then the seer found out too. but he's a seer for a reason. not to break into people's minds, though. bad reason that one. That self i remembered - myself in the current is no comparison to him from 2 years ago. Seemed quite like someone who belonged to the world of darkness. And here comes Jason Conrad with his motifs.

a year later, i did not yet know what was yet to happen. i remember having a dream quite a long time ago, before. I never knew the identity, or at least never made the connection. the frame i saw in that dream would be the frame that i would see.

Now, its just some cycle to me. Might have to do with going back to school. Might have to do with my choice of novel title: Gyre.

Living a normal life up till a certain age... My mind is hazy... I feel like I've been simply watching a long dream. I whisper to the person in my dream...

"...indulge my selfishness..."

No comments: