Tuesday, January 12, 2010

truths, and impulses

Just like...

I might as well be a person who has no sense of self.

For that sole reason I have kept on living like this.

Back then, all that I knew was going to school, playing with friends, falling like normal. That was my life and I never doubted my happiness.

These past two years. Was it a long time? Was it a short time? It was truly a very short time till my sixteenth birthday. My feelings have the small destructive passions everyone has. Being strongly emotional by nature, I knew that I could do something terrible with such destructive passions let wild. Such small feelings for an instant solidify in my mind and take over. That was how it worked.

I wanted to go crazy. I would've wanted to entrust myself completely to insanity. But doing that to the full, that would mean I would commit more vile transgressions. And I kept on trying.

And all that is left is for me to take responsibility for my actions.

Responsibility is a funny thing, actually. Some cases of being responsible may involve hurts, and great ones that.

No comments: