Thursday, October 28, 2010

Events of one year ago come to me.

I don't suppose you'd consider me a best friend. though from my opinion, i have considered you one of my closest friends despite not knowing you as long as others. it was you who knew all the intricacies of my stories and my psyche. it was you with the wisdom, and the patience to put up with all my avarice and moral ambiguities. you were, in my opinion, the morally superior one with the great grand vision for people.

of your depths of wisdom and knowledge.. much to say there is. You are one of two persons could talk on the same wavelength with me, perhaps because of how much we knew about stuff in general.. maybe on hindsight, there is something to your written references to Hades and Persephone in the underworld. you'd know by now...

All the memories, I treasure. All the random times we talked. I remember, exactly one year ago, you talked me out of a bad slew of depression after my dad said hurtful things to me and threatened to destroy my work. It wasn't much an ideal birthday for you to deal with me, but you made the difference that day. I wonder if I've made any for your sake..

I thank you for all you mean to me. Happy birthday, Blazerknight.

No comments: