Friday, December 12, 2008

Dreams. Like the Godfather.

Oh yes. Havent been blogging lately. And i attribute it to lack of inspiration, or lack of notable events. And since i lack real-life events, i shall use - my dreams.

Yes. I noticed that, for 6 days straight, Medusa appeared in my dreams. Not the typical portrayal of Medusa. New-age prefers her to be what original Greek myth had intended for her to be, the Gorgon beauty. We all have been watching too much Clash of the Titans. Its inaccurate. More or less, i like the way Medusa is potrayed in Fate/stay night. But its a tragic story for Medusa-san. Well, last night i had a rather eventful dream. Here it goes, all summed up for you:

I was intending to kill some vile mobsters. And guess what? They were the lowest of the gangsters. the scum of organised crime. The damn loan sharks. I was gonna ambush a bunch of them, who were like gonna do bad stuff to one dear friend. Thats precisely WHY THEY ARE SCUMS. Thats WHY I SHOULD SHOOT THEIR DAMN FRICKEN HEADS WITH A 357 MAGNUM REVOLVER! Alas, alas. I chickened out. Dint get into a shootout with them. My gun wasnt big enough.... There were 8 of them, so i didnt go ahead with the violent tactic. I did manage to get my friend out of their way, to safety. Then i threw myself at the boss' feet I pleaded and grovelled with their boss. A disgusting fat hairy old man. Who is balding. So i pleaded and grovelled with him. He decided to spare us, after i tried to get loopholes to save my friend. Strangely, they worked. Well, then i warped back home, wierdly it seems, then i saw Medusa in my house. She didnt do much, she didnt petrify me or statueify me. Yup, then i went online shopping to buy figurines.

End of dream.

There was a better way the dream could have turned out. If only Medusa had come to fight the ah longs. Then they would be pierced painfully by her chain-stakes or frozen in stone. Or Medusa would mount up on her Pegasus mount and kill the sharks Cool, yeah. The true happy ending. Been watching Fate/stay night too much. Will carry on watching it. Hahaha

No comments: