Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Gorgon Breaker

I had, overall a very nice day yesterday. Went off a bit... unlucky i might say. But, i cheered up during lunch. And, i was eating taiyakis for lunch. As a friend once put it to me, taiyaki does cheer up your mood, esp when your down. Nothing so heartwarming as remembering that mum used to buy them for me often when i was young.

Then when i went to work the evening shift i had it rather easy for a dinner rush shift. Oh yea! The ace in the hole when i got back, seeing the sentinel on top of the cpu. Yes, Medusa, silently waiting for my return. Ordered the figurine from the net, and i expected it to come like around Christmas. Nice to see that she came in early.



And i have been refreshed. Cleared. The blindfold is off me now. I know who has been tormenting me since i was young and naive. Thanks, for telling me! Cultures, and humans, we all define ourselves by conflict. And a vengeful conflict is here. I shall live for revenge now, of course, i have other reasons to live for. Like mangaka work and biology. Pressing on now. The Breaker has broken my leash.

No comments: