Thursday, January 22, 2009

Starting school

Starting school has sure done some stuff to me. I feel alone, or not. I re-established some ties with lower sec era classmates, so I have a clique for now. Well, as for guy to girl ratio, it is pretty bad. Till the new o level students come in, and for now including only the direct admission girls, the ratio is 30:1. How stupid this school is.... I did get to know some of them though. Nothing special, or nothing for me anymore,maybe. I must have lost something a long time ago...

I have a blood test this weekend also. I don't feel scared, cos why should I? Its blood, my blood. The same stuff i remember swallowing when injured. But in school I have been bored enough to write poems.

What do they know of the loner on the plain;
He was versed in book and toil and pain.
He meant no harm, he loved freedom 'stead;
To enjoy the winds in his face 'fore he went to bed.
Surely he was human after'all, not a creature;
For feelings had he ere he'd mature.
And for thrill as all men seek to grasp;
Out went he into the world with reins in clasp.
And found he beauty beyond all reasons known.
There is never justice of any renown.
For battle always follows the silent one,
The work of steel and cunning is never done.
And opponents will plague him ever long.
To the south and west and north they belong.
So blood is shed and flesh is torn.
Such is the fate of many people born.
As said once things were never fair.
Fair was she, yes, silk is her hair.
Know that he never did win enough.
For for some people, Fate is tough.
And so he retreated to Mongolia of which none knows in excess,
To Mongolia where a Gorgon reigns as princess.
Hope will one day come to the weary one day.
Amen, for in The Lord's name we pray.

No comments: