Friday, March 13, 2009

3

One, two, and three.
Anime, books, and food.
Accomplice and partner and friend and HUMAN SHIELD?
And that makes four that means death.

One got the deserved. One was not what
She was meant to be. And the last victim -
Another victim, to karma.
The teacher cares not. As for the last -

Play the damn second, no fifth fiddle.
And the salt dissolves the strings
They snap! The sound hurts the bat
as it wakes my heart and shivers me.

I could swing a sword with you at my side,
I could too, live with you in sanctuary.
But you, I wont take this. I saw it coming -
No stuffing, no kid stuffing. Never.

Go Fourth and drown in hopelessness.
You were petty, you will pay.
An otaku's disgrace will come for your heart.
Tell me when, and i will get you two -

Together, while I try the same for myself,
Only later, with just 3.

No comments: