Monday, March 2, 2009

Abused Puppy Syndrome?

The title misleads, ignore it. Just a figure of speech. I dont ever like abusing puppies. In fact those who do that.... must die. My title, is a figure of speech. You may want to check it out if anybody liked to, yadda yadda it wont matter to me.
Or so it seems, stuff I write... Is beginning to take its shape. Maybe i like the way characters get portrayed? The sheer scariness (if such a word exists) of a certain person maybe. I never stop thinking that I was foolish enought to ditch even my lifelines, but I think sometimes that it would not be a bad mistake after all. Blood, I dont care. Just turn my head around?

Anyway, I have yet to add character artwork. I will want to upload some when Im done with them. Well, expect something at least. Ishige is back. And thank the new competition that threatens my position as bet mangaka in the cohort. Haha. But i can always remain friends with friendly rivals. =D

No comments: