Monday, April 27, 2009

I hate mondays.

Its all about the money, isn't it? Screw materialism. I will never call myself a successful person if I were to do some science crap and then go on to be an asshole father and husband. I will call myself a success, if only I were to deviate totally from the sick family-raising 'values' I experienced. Regardless of what career I take. I might do science, yes, or a humans. But that will not change how I view success, according to the How-Much-Of-An-Asshole-To-Your-Family-Are-You? Index. I will quote sick puppies on you, the song to damn all that is valued in Asian civilised culture. Confucius, eat your heart out. The old ones of this age no longer know truly what you have taught. No parent deserves the full rights over every part of their children's life, much as respect was concerned. Respect, as thought by Kong Zi, must always flow both ways. A parent's desire to correct a child must be done with consideration and respct for his or her well-being. Self-righteousness, not at all. I don't believe in self-righeous stuff. You are not always correct you know... Suspicions that I have dishonoured my parents with lack of effort in studies due to a girlfriend? *spits* Turns out, knowing nothing at all about my personal life, of what really happened.

Mongolia ftw. Attila the Hun. Nobody matches to him in his spirit. He lived, simply for himself. Freedom, a dream of that portion of mankind who isn't afraid. A dream i see, in Mongolia.

Here's a heroic couplet, sorta... In honour of... Something i guess.

And so they retreated to Mongolia of which none knows in excess.
To Mongolia where a Gorgon reigns as princess.

No comments: