Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Here's to violet-haired blog guardians.

1 week ago, i thought i needed to hide my stuff. I didn't have to. Now, one week later, I do need to hide my stuff. And hide it well. My phone, now needs to be used to minimum when my dad is around. How do the days go with more and more bad luck, faster than a tongue can lash a single four letter word. How do the rules at home get so strict, over an ia?

But, i have planned in advance. It's hidden away, all my stuff. But, i guess. My dad won't consider a 5-inch+ tall figurine of a violet-haired girl in a tube-dress an 'unnecessary distraction on the same level as smsing/watching anime' or anything right? so i guess my Rider figurine can still stand proud next to the comp. Nor will he seem to care about a blonde knight girl on my desk haha. *triumphs* Cheers to Rider, guardian of my blog wahahah...!

Can't say that i'm that bad off, if i can make up for it with tactical brain power, and God's love. Optimism, very charming. a gift may it be, even to cynical and disillusioned people like myself. I like it.

No comments: