Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just my imagination,

The drone,no, disturbances of the foreign voices, the voices of hate, of discord, of disapporval, They can be blocked out - ableit with much effort. I don't really see myself as being that much an expert in that, and some can indeed attest to it.

But, I'm thankful for the blessign of my imagination. What is it? It's the source of everything I create, what i want to create as well. Just as much a fortress from the angry voices from home. Imagine a garden, one of those Japanese walled gardens, at night. And reading stuff under the moonlight - Thats touching, thats nature as it should be best appreciated. I wonder how ppl like nature in the form of muddy rainforests. I will get that too, butI'd hope it passes quick.

Imagination, thank you.

No comments: