Monday, April 20, 2009

Yeah-yeah

The request, no, command was irrevocable and absolute. I knew that was an immediate death sentence. The rest looked on, knowing that I was to be made an example. I knew of that, but i knew something else too, that alone gave me courage to continue standing, and glaring in silent defiance. And hence, the numbers of death went off, one by one. Exchange of thoughtful and repressive words. Shock(?) and anger. The death sentence has just been set.

To add to this, imagine somebody who resembles the WItch from L4D in both personality and looks. Freaky, no? I got to take the heat, again. What an attitude problem, this reluctant zombie witch. She'd make en excellent challenge for Medusa to fight. Speaking of which, i might draw another pic of her, but first I need to finish that romance sketch that I want to do. What a cute couple.

As i look to my looming sentence, I have no regrets or fear. I will just come back cos God is faithful. Something is certainly different from the other times I have been thru with death sentences and stuff. Cos i'm walking by faith. I'm not scared this time.

I will see you all, and maybe give a nice suprise of sum'fin. Doesn't faith of God rock?

No comments: