Thursday, April 30, 2009

Long weekend hurray.

makes for 51 posts now...

I don't know what i should do with this long weekend... What with all this C & B and being so high-strung this whole week....I seem to be losing my 'life', making me no-life le..... that is not good. jiu ming. ahh..... i need to get a life this weekend.

Weightless clothes are useless, as some agree.
But who said anything about medieval?
When a look of disdain you cast, think it thru;
cos you might change your mind later. And not regret.
Praise severity worn outside but not in heart.
As a chilli scorches, thats how things go - nature.
Thank God for it, curse only when you stray off nature.
To my friends i pray: suffer not more than i did. Bless ya'll -
As the curtain closes so must my words - and another thing else.
Maybe not...

No comments: