Monday, April 20, 2009

Yeah-yeah, part 2 aka Unlimited Home Works

I am back. No diabolical doctors can stop me. Ah well, i say. I'm not quite good for appetite today so, I'm not really into the mood for eats. But for a sentence escaped, i say: SO WORTH IT MAN! to think i had to hide my psp and phone. I dont need to now! Thats the faith for ya. Woots.

But, i cant believe all this mess, this C and B, was caused by IA. No tokens for the guess lah. IA. The Insane Asswipe-stuff. Nah, oh heck. Putting this straight, IA, you are the Holocaust in paper form. Seriously. CAS, is the Great Flood of Noah, in paper form, that literally floods you. And TOK is like Fat Man and Little Boy given form in paper. Superweapons ahoy. TMD, i am so sick of talking about this every day.

Need to draw.... A Cute couple....

No comments: