Sunday, May 17, 2009

Basic anime



a quick little review on new game Bleach Heat the Soul 6.



New character: Septima Espada Zommari Leroux

This guy makes my gaming life hell. Cheats and cheats and cheats. he's tough on defense, and helluva fast for some big dumb buff bodybuilder martial artist guy. Owned my fav characters for the game and humiliated me. He shall never be forgiven. I practice on him and beat him up as best as i can, cos he's that annoying.>=(

Sad how they dont have ulqiourra's release. there's always bleach 7, hopefully with full espada roster with releases. stpuid old men/lich-kings.


once i get bleach hts 7, whoa yeah..... this senile bastard's gonna get it from me..... cant wait to see his (f)ugly face so i can poke out his remaining eye and do a victory dance. on his old arthritic back. then send him in a wheelchair (paralysed from the neck down) to 'old people happy paradise home for the aged' and stuff. hah.

that's a wrap for now. i shall put up a walkthrough for the game if anybody wants.
now,school awaits. to my utter disappointment.

No comments: