Tuesday, December 22, 2009

my selfish.


It's so strange that I find myself doing this. And for how long already?
8 months, and 8 months too long it is.

Well, if it is what you say it is, then I too might take it as such. taking a quote from Tohsaka Rin, then yeah, i would agree that it is true...

Well then, I too have wishes, and a list of them, no less. But I do expect some people to slam me down for making such wishes, saying its selfish of me. Well so i am selfish after all, just because I want my lot in life.

1) Tsun. Dere.
2) Real dreams, for just once would still be great anyway.
3) Better subjects, and by extension grades.
4) A tanto
5) That I wouldn't even to have to make wishlists.

I'd like to watch the princess bride...
Old show, but classic. Made of awesome.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

"As you wish..."

My undying gratitude to whom may help fulfil even one item on my list.
My undying gratitude undying just as some other aspects...

No comments: