Friday, January 1, 2010

destiny will tell...

"Where there is distress, therein lies a story.
Where there is a story, therein lies a will.
... And wherever there is a will, therein lies a soul."

Evangeline Athanasia Katherine McDowell

Give me a subject combination i dont want, see how much I put my heart and soul into it. Take That.

I have always thought of myself as mad, but the madness within actually changes over time. Back then, I was a different kind of mad. When was the last time i was the more chaotic neutral, Type B "does whatever the hell he likes" mad fiction-maker? Perhaps only one of you knows... outside of me, that is. I miss the old Attack Hellos I gave. I got on peoples' nerves, true, but I enjoyed it. I was anarchic as ever and loved it. The time when I was the shipper on deck, and not the shipped. Cheshire cat grin on scary shiny INSANE black eyes behind glasses... just so distant in the past. So much of a doer, but undone in the end. Is there a call for me to jump at? Or would I even want to jump at the call?

All in all, the old, mad fictionier is now gone... What remains is so little compared... just the love of tea, and the sketchbook aches and longs for the day i will return to it... as the Imperial Master of Graphics and Fiction-making. It's not showing off... but the thing I loved most about my own world was that I was really such - an emperor of sorts.

At last, the old streak of spontaniety is gone... and if I could do whatever the hell i like... and return to those brighter days... I would be so happy.

For freedom is freedom in its most literal sense. At least only form the undesirable bad things in life. Freedom from slavery, from thralldom, from oppression, from logic, from evil yokes...

If this does so, for obtaining the goodness and happiness of Temperentia, Sapientia, and the abundance of the Orient:

"A prayer is something overflowing with the good news of the future."
-Kara no Kyoukai

No comments: